Thursday, January 21, 2010

First Victoria’s Secret in Asia !

Hey, Victoria Secret fans, good news for all VS Aisan fans !! Guess what, Victoria Secret will open their first branch in Asia very soon! Location ? SINGAPORE!!! It will be situated in Resort World Sentosa. The famous lingerie retail is predicted to be launch Q1 of 2010. VS fans....now you don't have to spend so much on the shipping fee anymore, since Singapore is just a bridge away from Malaysia! I used to purchase online & waited at least 2 weeks for my VS to be shipped from US to Malaysia.. well, now we do not have to do that anymore~! How nice! I begin to love Singapore now~ !

Now VS fans are able to try out everything from the store! This is the most interesting part when we do our shopping...try ,try, n try... rather than we view pictures online, unable to feel the material, clearly see the cuttings. I can't wait to go there!! I wanna try everything int he store!









No comments:

Post a Comment