Monday, April 13, 2009

Runway Abby

Sling bags are very useful especially when you go travel. Planning to get 1 for myself, so that i can have my passport and other important documents close to me. Been searching around for a suitable sling bags,went to Coach/ Gucci/ Versace but i can't get any that is attracted to me. Finally, this purple sling bag from Marc Jacob caught my eye! Yes, this is the one!



This bag is made of soft and supple quilted leather. It has artistically woven with thin bands of yellow patent leather,long leather shoulder strap with multicolored stone embellishments and clasp attachments.This bag also have magnetic flap closure underneath the multicolour flap top with ornate long leather tassels and padlock accessory.

  • Size : 11" L x 8" L x 1.5" W
  • Price : $1,550.00

No comments:

Post a Comment